Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tea. which brand are you?

2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

simu wrote:
    I've bought more since (drunk some of that stuff too, though). :)

Green tea? It depends but you should only leave it brewing for a short time. The nicest ones I've tried were from republicoftea.com - a pomegranate flavour green tea and a rice-flavoured one!

yep, i normally only give it 10-20 secs of brew time with a bit of a shake around but still find them a little bitter with no fruitiness added..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Try white tea? It's supposed to have similar health benefits to green tea but has a softer taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I'm not a big fan of 'regular' teas, I mostly drink Double Dragon Green Tea and Jasmine Tea. I also love Rooibosch after being introduced by a South African friend many years ago. I convinced the owner of a cafe I worked in to try selling it and it proved very popular.

Vanilla Almond sounds delicious, I'll have to give that a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Green tea with lotus flower is yum. Weird unlike the advice above I only like green tea when its really strong I generally leave the bag in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Well, it depends on individual taste too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Grew up with Lyons but living in the UK if I'm drinking regular tea I go with PG Tips (remember those chimps?).

Other than that I go with Peppermint, Honey and Vanilla, Red Berry tea... anything like that really. I don't have quite as impressive a collection as simu, I only have about 6 types of tea, a pittance really. :)

Advertisement