Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Person needed to scan illustrations and convert to Illustrator EPS

Options
  • 06-03-2007 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

I am working for a Childrens' Author at the moment and need someone to scan pencil illustrations, convert them to outlines in Illustrator and then colour them in.

A Mac is available in my studio in Dublin with scanner, Adobe Streamline (which makes the conversion from scanned line to outline in Illustrator easy peasey) and Adobe Illustrator CS. A colour pallette is available so that you know what to colour in. Previous illustrations are available for you to have a look at.

The author is looking at a series of books but initally we will be looking at about 4 books with approx 10 illustrations in each book. I can show you exactly what's needed, particularly if you can base yourself in our studio.

If you want more information I can be contacted on 087 259 9785

Dave

BTW This would be a paying job

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement