Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Channel 4 on Sky?

Options
  • 06-03-2007 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

So there I was, bottle of Erdinger in one hand, Cigar in the other, feet up, watching the opening credits for the new series of the Soprano's when the f&cking signal went!! Came up with you are not subscribed to this service" , I could get every other channel sky had to offer, except channel 4. anyone else get this or was someone from on high just trying to ruin my evening? (They succeeded..)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

check the satellite board - C4 aren't allowed show certain programmes on the Sky platform.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It was a blip in service. I thought I was going to miss Countdown!!!!

All okay now.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Good news Daveco, Channel 4 advertised it as the new series but in fact it is series 6 which was aired last Autumn on Rte 2 and C4 as far as I am aware, so it is just a repeat. The new series wont be out in this country until Sept/Oct. Bada Bing!

Advertisement