Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get the BOI Amex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you tried your local branch?

TBH "cashback" cards always seem a bit pointless to me. I'd go for the best rate rather than 1%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

>Have you tried your local branch?

Yep and I tried a few others, they none had any paper relating to the card, they even asked around behind the counter and upstairs, in one branch today the customer services guy was genuinely interested because he had never heard about cashback he said to try BOI Card Services directly, I'll phone them tomorrow

>I'd go for the best rate rather than 1%
    I always pay before the due date so the interest rate doesn't matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

>1890 400 455

thanks dave, they said they don't have any paper app forms to hand at the moment, it looks like either BOI view the card as an expensive contractual obligation OR it is by invitation only and they want to let me down gently

• Advertisement
Advertisement