Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Dublin could have turned out.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

excellent post

I find those sort of videos fascinating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

V. interesting video.

The plans really were quite forward looking.

Maybe what Dublin (Corporation) needs is a resurrection of that visionary spirit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

Sure isnt it better to have a drink, and talk about what could have been.
    then have another drink, then another, then start fighting over whos round it is !.

Ahhh sure theres more to Ireland Dan Dis !.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Really interesting video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Excellent. Are those plans available for public viewing? I'd love to take a look, even at a copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭spuddy

Forget about how it could have looked lads, this is the future for Dublin... :D
    Play the video!

http://www.dublincoastaldevelopment.com/index.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

BendiBus wrote:
    Excellent. Are those plans available for public viewing? I'd love to take a look, even at a copy.

I have a publisher's copy of them. I'm sure the Gilbert collection in the Dublin Collection (upstairs in Pearse Street Library) would have the same book. Give them a ring in advance and they'll have it ready for you.

Advertisement