Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Up Late With Stewie and Brian

• 06-03-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Some info on this:
    Two Family Guy characters, Stewie, the evil pansexual baby genius and Brian, the erudite family dog will be hosting their own "online only" talk show called Up Late with Stewie and Brian. The show will be launched on FamilyGuy.com later this year. Right now that's all that is known about the show. As a devoted but cautious Family Guy fan, I think this show could be pretty cool. Of all the characters on Family Guy, Stewie and Brian have always had the best dynamic.They each have different personalities, but also a kind of odd mutual respect in that they're the two members of the family who shouldn't speak but do.

Episode 1:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

meh

FG hasnt been worth watching since the end of its brilliant first season (and it mightnt have even been that brilliant, I was about 14 at the time and I thought it was the drogs ballacks). I watched it last night and it was painful. Before that hilarious South Park episode (SP being a show which completely nosedived following its first series but has been great since about 2002) I merely thought the storylines were a bit boring. After that episode I realised it doesnt actually have much of a plot, it just thrives on the same things people criticise the Simpsons for: zany plots and Homers development into a complete unlikeable spanner.

American Dad is brilliant and alot more intelligent than Spastic Guy, but nobody seems to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Sooo, that was just all about using his successful show to pimp his new one? Uh-huh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Some smiles, no LOLs... not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Almost as bad as Tubridy. Almost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i think the laboured comedy is deliberate to show up the stupidity of the "Comedy" talk shows, it's a pastiche of Conan and Jay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement