Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan Summer Camp

Options
  • 06-03-2007 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

The Basketball camp in Dungarvan, Waterford for teenagers..

Anyone know any details about this? If there are still places left?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Just saw this thread on the front-page.....Still going eh!..bloody 'ell its 10 years since I was there now. Anyway, its excellent and well recommended, at least it used to be! No idea about the places unfortnately

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Dungarvan was always the best summer camp (literally 10 years since I woulda been going as well), but I actually never went. Anyways, it used to be highly recommended and I'd imagine very little has changed.

Phil.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

jeez I feel old.. been 16 years since I was last there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Never went either, went to the Arena camp pretty much every summer up until I was 14, was there when I was 15 but that was with the Irish team at the time.

Advertisement