Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Guards insured to drive any car

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

overdriver wrote:
    Please God, he won't be holding it for much longer, there's an election coming.

Learn Your Constitution...Presidential elections are held every 7 years...when someone opposes the incumbent that is and last time I looked Mary McAleese was a woman:D :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

ninty9er wrote:
    Learn Your Constitution...Presidential elections are held every 7 years...when someone opposes the incumbent that is and last time I looked Mary McAleese was a woman:D :D:D
    Apologies, thought you were referring to our resident Muppet-in-Chief, Mr aherne. As for Mr/ Mrs McAleese, I've never gotten that close ( though I have met her), so I'll have to go with the assumption she is indeed female. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

overdriver wrote:
    Apologies, thought you were referring to our resident Muppet-in-Chief, Mr aherne. As for Mr/ Mrs McAleese, I've never gotten that close ( though I have met her), so I'll have to go with the assumption she is indeed female. :D

and there was me thinking you where talking about gerry adams...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

:D:D

It has been used by a few different organisations...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%93glaigh_na_h%C3%89ireann

We're WAY OT here.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,393 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

overdriver wrote:
    We're WAY OT here.

Just a tad. Closing time! ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement