Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*MUST SEE* Inter Vs Valencia Fight

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

first time i seen the incident,was expecting more tbh,quite comical when the inter players were chasing your man the pitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Who runs into the changing rooms?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

Apparently that guy who ran out (and was subsequently chased off by the inter players) broke some guys nose in a punch. Believe it was the Valencia sub keeper? (info from utv champs league highlights).

Major trouble for people incoming.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Thats crazy stuff. I can see lengthy bans being dished out for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

ha ha i've a mate in the Mestalla, and was just laughing at him gettin to see no goals!

a good aul ruck... much better!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Haven’t seen it yet (cant in work) but a mate of mine (an AC fan) was watching it last night and put down to the Argentinean players from Inter.

Gona have to watch this tonight

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Apparently that guy who ran out (and was subsequently chased off by the inter players) broke some guys nose in a punch. Believe it was the Valencia sub keeper? (info from utv champs league highlights).

Major trouble for people incoming.

Link

BURDISSO BREAKS NOSE IN VALENCIA INCIDENTS
    Tuesday, 06 March 2007 23:10:21

[FOTO Tuesday, 06 March 2007 23:10:21] VALENCIA - Nicolas Burdisso sustained a nasal fracture in the incidents which took place after Tuesday's Champions League match against Valencia. Inter's medical staff came to the prompt aid of the Argentine defender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Navarro threw the punch, great shot of it on SkySports News this mornin, bar that punch Valencia didnt do anything wrong though

Inter should be flogged for this along with Navarro

VinnyL wrote:
    Navarro threw the punch, great shot of it on SkySports News this mornin, bar that punch Valencia didnt do anything wrong though

Inter should be flogged for this along with Navarro

I heard that a Valencia player tried to kick an inter player and that started it all off.

Both teams should be banned from your for the rest of the season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Here's a clear picture of the punch and chase!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Can someone fill me in here on exactly how this came about? Was too busy flickin between Chelsea and Pool games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pathetic, really. That was no fight, just 40 blokes running about.

Damage limitation begins
    Navarro has apologised for his role in the fracas, admitting: "I have never behaved in this fashion before and I will never do it again, I am very sorry and ashamed.

"I saw that they were trying to attack a team-mate and I lost my nerve," Navarro told Spanish radio station Cadena Star.

Navarro, who says he intends to contact Burdisso to apologise in person, added: "I haven't yet been able to see the images nor the reaction of the Inter players in our changing room, I was in another room.

"It has been a lamentable incident, I want to apologise to those affected by my actions."

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Big bunch of cissies :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Classic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

its gettin to be a weekly thing now, isnt it?!?!

this one was the best so far tho! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

The Inter keeper Toldo ran into the Valencia dressing-room looking for Navarro (at 1:09secs on youtube clip above).

I wonder what penalty both clubs will face? Possible expulsion for Valencia?

madds wrote:
    The Inter keeper Toldo ran into the Valencia dressing-room looking for Navarro (at 1:09secs on youtube clip above).

I wonder what penalty both clubs will face? Possible expulsion for Valencia?
    why just valencia,they were as bad as each other imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

jester77 wrote:
    Here's a clear picture of the punch and chase!
    Oh man that chase picture is the funniest thing ever.
    county wrote:
    I think he means because Inter are out anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

Oh man that chase picture is the funniest thing ever.

I think he means because Inter are out anyway.

Correct!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

they wont be expelled, i doubt it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,514 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Sure their not worried, they'll still get their ~€50,000 for the week. I'd agree with what Savman said.
    Savman wrote:
    Big bunch of cissies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

county wrote:

well he said valencia because Inter have now been eliminated anyway

evad_lhorg wrote:
    well he said valencia because Inter have now been eliminated anyway

fair point,but that would be unequal punishment imo as they were as bad as each other,but if it did come to that(i for one think it won`t)inter would be banned from next years comp,if they qualify

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Mancini trying to block the camera. Lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Classic, the best bit of seeing ur man running away was finding out at the end of the clip why everyone was running after him.

Just like reading a murder myster novel and finding out what happened at the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

What a bunch of girlie clowns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

Same here, had the popcorn ready and everything. Very disappointing, seen better at under 12s GAA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

here's a question: the barrow defender that broke a guys jaw got 4 months in prison, whats the difference here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Magic Pips wrote:
    here's a question: the barrow defender that broke a guys jaw got 4 months in prison, whats the difference here?

He was English, different rules for English tams and European ones in the eyes of UEFA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Collie D wrote:
    He was English, different rules for English tams and European ones in the eyes of UEFA

huh? That had nothing to do with UEFA. If the Inter play wants to report to the cops he can, but he hasnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Both members of the G14 so player bans only, a teeny fine for failing to control players.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

KdjaCL wrote:
    Both members of the G14 so player bans only, a teeny fine for failing to control players.

kdjac

yeah, its a shambles isn't it? both should be kicked out of the champs league for such a crappy scrap. Navarro running away like that..... ROFL

Advertisement