Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 data sim card on 3 phones?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

weeslip wrote:
    mm, x-series is only supported on n73 and SE950i. not quite sure what your saying but sure its grand anyways

? She is running X-series on her N73 as I said in a post above.

GUIGuy wrote:
    X Series from Dublin? Has X Series been released in the Rep? 3 are constantly fobbing people off saying it'll be next month, next month? Or was he on a UK X Series tariff and just roaming? If he was then that's sad... proves that the network is up to the job & the phones work but that 3 are just holding out.

As I said above in response to the other poster, my friend is running a 3UK X-series in Dublin, using both their '3 like home' offer combined with X-series on Skype.

As it's been introduced in the UK, it therfore works on all 3 networks worldwide. It hasn't yet been introduced in Ireland (or in some other 3 territories). The UK only had one phone until Monday until the introduction of the E65 (and no, the 950i is still not available on X-series).

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭weeslip

sorry, got the posts confused. Thanks for clearing it up, although now i am even more annoyed, she can use x-series in Dublin, real pisser

weeslip wrote:
    sorry, got the posts confused. Thanks for clearing it up, although now i am even more annoyed, she can use x-series in Dublin, real pisser

Think that''s a pisser? I can't even get one cos I already have TWO 3UK accounts (one just renewed the week before X-series was announced/released) and can't afford a third. Nor will they allow me to have the 5 pound X-series add-on on my E61. And my friend, a *GIRL* has one. Ratz!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:-)

Thank God for the 3 Ireland datacard/SIM, I say.

It gets worse.....tonight, she'll be getting DTT from me via slingbox on her N73, sitting in her otherwise 4-channel appartment in Smithfield.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

culabula, borrow someone elses N73 and walk into a 3 shop in the UK. They should add it for you, at least that's what I've read on forums. Than pop the SIM card back into your E61, which will run most of the X-Series services including Skype, according to what I've been reading.

culabula, borrow someone elses N73 and walk into a 3 shop in the UK. They should add it for you, at least that's what I've read on forums. Than pop the SIM card back into your E61, which will run most of the X-Series services including Skype, according to what I've been reading.

Yeah, I know.....and guess who's got one? :-) I didn't know anyone with one until now. Will get her IMEI off her later :-) You can just ring up and request it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

right, i got my n73, the apn is already at 3ireland.......

i put in my data sim and i get the usual get access screen when i tru to surf the web, but my minutes are out until next week.
    can you use the yahoo browser or any other web browser once i get my fresh monthly quota next week?

also can you use yahoo IM on this?

chow

legs11 wrote:

i put in my data sim and i get the usual get access screen when i tru to surf the web, but my minutes are out until next week.
    can you use the yahoo browser or any other web browser once i get my fresh monthly quota next week?

also can you use yahoo IM on this?

chow

Anything at all......

legs, dear boy -can you tell me what the correct address is for the planet 3 Irish homepage? Thanks.

• Advertisement

legs11 wrote:

chow

If your data bundle was used up were you getting annoyed with your RAZR in error?

At least you'll have a hard time using up your 3GB at speeds somewhat less than HSDPA :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I'm using IM+, very nice IM client that supports most instant messaging standards.

Edit: Linky is here: http://www.shapeservices.com/en/products/details.php?product=im&platform=none

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

culabula wrote:
    legs, dear boy -can you tell me what the correct address is for the planet 3 Irish homepage? Thanks.
    http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/HutchKey

right, my home page is mobile.3ireland.ie

actually, when i try use IM, it says i need to define a new server??

anyone got details i put in here for me?

anyone got yahoo server settings for 3, such as server etc?

Advertisement