Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Predictions for this week-end?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Sangre wrote:
    Don't know how anyone could predict an English victory.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

So, what are your predictions for this weekend?
    I say
    Ireland 25 Italy 6
    England 20 Wales 10
    Scotland 9 France 23-25
    I'm not making any predictions as to the overall winner.
    What happens if it's a tie for points at the end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Comes down to tries scored, Ireland and France currently have 9 each. If tries are equal the championship is shared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

'More than 17,000 Ireland supporters will descend on the Stadio Flaminio, capitalising on an error in the Italian Rugby Federation's ticket selling procedures to effectively turn the 25,000 capacity ground into home territory.'

That has to be a good omen, as well as it being on St Patrics day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Ireland to win by 8
    France to win by 25
    England to win by 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Baz99

Ireland by 10 -15
    France by 15 - 20
    Wales by 5

Wheels not completely back on the English chariot...... France the champs, Ireland suffering from an acute form of advanced Padraig Harrington-itis - second again

Also read somewhere that the "error" by the IRF was actually the official ticket agent offloading the match tickets at a inflated price here in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭bugler

Ireland to win by 15

France to win by 15

Wales to win by 3.

Ireland to win by 23 points
    France to win by 12 points
    England to nick it by 1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ireland to win by 10

France to win by 12

England to win by 15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Ireland by 20+

France by 15+

Wales by < 5

I really fancy us against the Italians, I cant see the Italians scoring any tries, and expect a backlash from our backs over the frustration of the Scottish game, also the majority of the crowd being Irish will be a big help. I reckon a record win could be on the cards.......I hope I'm right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

how much could I win if I put a euro on italy winning the six nations?

the odds must be huge (but its technically possible.)

If both england and france lose by respectable numbers, and italy completely murders ireland (by impossible 100 numbers) the points will turn around completely.

the odds on it must be huge...but this has been quite a shocking six nations, god knows what could happen.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

None of the betting sites seem to have odds for Italy winning, but England are about 100/1.

Advertisement