Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Amperduke Trailer

Options
  • 07-03-2007 12:52pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For anyone interested, Bob Byrne has made a trailer for his graphic novel Mr Amperduke. You can see it here.

I for one can't wait to be able to buy this after reading the snippets of it that were in Mbleh!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

dang it the studio IT nerds have youtube blocked between 10 and 6 will have to wait till then to check it out.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I've ripped the FLV file from youtube (naughty me, etc) so if you've a GMail account or something, PM me your address and I'll mail you the file. Then you can watch it using something like FLV Player like a normal video file.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Thanks for posting it Kyle, although you should have mentioned spider man in the title to get them in!

Advertisement