Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in joining the boards football team?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Haven't posted on here before but I post on foot.ie and I share Anto's pessimism for the foot.ie team so just stating my interest (if I'm allowed that is :D). Anto said he'd vouch for me. Didn't you Anto :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LeixlipRed, what's the craic.

Des here, if your definitely interested then yeah, we'll have you.

Excellent Des. I'll be talking to you tomorrow anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

KdjaCL wrote:
    Anto is a cracking player

Cheers :)
    nail him des nail him now :)

God,how many times do i have to say............look lads i'm not that way inclined, i'm sure you're all lovely but i perfer women.
    not as good as me me but he could do a job tbh.

We'll see :cool:
    LeixlipRed wrote:
    Haven't posted on here before but I post on foot.ie and I share Anto's pessimism for the foot.ie team so just stating my interest (if I'm allowed that is :D). Anto said he'd vouch for me. Didn't you Anto :p

Yeah, he can play a bit. I'll also be discussing terms with your good self tomorrow Des.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

How could anyone possibly doubt the prospect of a foot.ie side being set up? :eek:

:D

• Advertisement

I can. And even if it is set up I doubt there'll be much talent there. Though saying that I'll still go along Sunday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Please post in this thread if you are interested in joining.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement