Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog ransom??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Rigsby wrote:
    You are lucky. Obviously it is the small, docile, trusting dog that's at risk. :mad:

I know. I'm not trying to make light of the situation.
    I can't believe that fúckers are doin this!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

This thread has me terrified. My 1 y/o lab spends at least 3 hours in our garden each day if we're out, and he's the most gorgeous and frendly thing... the thought that he could be stolen from right under our noses even if we were at home has me nearly in tears!! The garden is fairly secure but if these disgusting vermin want to get in, they probably can!

I would have no problem carring out any form of bloody revenge on theives like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oww. My Left hand is sore and tingly because I just punched it in a fantasy of little no hoper scum stealing my little doggie and harming him, then calling to my house to demand ransom. Thats one of the most digusting stories ive heard of in a long time. And the hopelessness of the Law makes me want to go out and break it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The gaurds couldnt be arsed to do anything would be a more accurate statement. If it was the sergeants dog t'would be a different matter

happened to my uncle years back but it was travellers who took the dog, they wanted it for the halting site. Sam ould stroy, gardia couldnt do anyhting blah blah so a visit avec some friends soon sorted that out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

And if a woman is raped by a bunch of 15 year olds have the guards no powers there either? If I was your friend I would be making a complaint about the Garda in question. Bambi is right, the guards just couldn't be ar$ed to do anything.

This is a serious crime, in the UK many police forces have set up special units dealing with just this issue. The Gardaí need to nip it in the bud before it gets worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭Rigsby

TheNog wrote:
    The whole idea was to embarass the children and the parents. They obvious paid there dues as most children didn't repeat the behaviour.

Do you REALLY think that little f---ers like these are capable of embarrassment ? Besides, I think a much more severe deterrent is required for both children and parents :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The fact that the children are doing this at all shows their parents are useless.

Imagine what standards they have been set that they think this is an OK thing to do?

The parents probably split the money with them.

Advertisement