Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panicked!

Options
  • 07-03-2007 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I have Irish paper 2 [pass] tomorrow & since I've history on Friday I'm just really studying for that but can anyone tell me whats on Irish Paper 2?

Paper one contained the comprehensions about the wind that shakes the barley & Derval O'Rourke.
    There was also a giota leanunach about your favourite place in the world & a letter about something bad happening in your area.
    I don't think it was Examcraft as it didn't have tick on the front.

I'd appreciate any help I can get!
    Can anyone tell me the story or the poem that's coming up?

Thanks a mill!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Copper_90210

ya i got that paper. i think i posted this on another thread. but i'll tell u what i remember off the top of head neway.
    the poetry was choice between gealt or i think faoiseamh a gheob.? 2 of the gealt question were, did u think the title was suitable? did u like the poem?(2reasons)
    the other one was nil aon ni. i think u'd 2pick out 2 images or something?

the pros i did were 1. an bean og... say what she did at the beach for the day and do u think she's a nice character?
    and i did la bui bealtaine question where u talked about one character u liked and another character u didnt like.
    hope i helped.
    i think clar na speir was there and something on an cearrbhach but didnt do those

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jeanxx

Thanks a mill!

You actually saved me today!

:D

Advertisement