Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to Vice-Versas?

• 07-03-2007 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone remember vice versas? They were like minstrels except if they were brown on the outside they had white chocolate on the inside and they were whiet on the outside they had milk chocoloate on the inside.

Are they gone forever? I was telling my kiwi boyfriend about them, they didn't have them in NZ and he thinks I'm making it up!

I miss vice versas!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I don't know, but they were the best damn chocolate ever!

I adored them. Let's petition Mars to bring them back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

Ahh i loved these things, they were my childhood:D Breakfast, lunch and dinner and still didnt get bored with them! I remember looking for them a while ago and was linked to this site: http://www.chocolatereview.co.uk/
    It has loads of other discontinued bars aswel and you can sign petitions to bring them back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ah memories. At first I just assumed they were before the peak of my sweet indulging time, but then it just came back to me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

those sweets were actually amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

They really were. I remember they were such a treat cos they were kinda extravagant with both white and milk chocolate :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

JimmNeutron, you are a legend. I have signed the petition and sent the link to my sceptical boyfriend.

Spread the word. Bring back vice-versas!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

oh my god...i LOVED those! i was actually thinking about these the other day and i could almost taste them..:(

Bring back ViceVersas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

no problemo, anything to bring back vice-versas, but tbh, i dont think that petition will ever be checked. but a least we can live in hope:D

Advertisement