Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Saved Online Quote Question

Options
  • 07-03-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been using quinn-direct.ie to get quotes for a 96 Megane Coupe 1.6 Im buying.

For the past few weeks it has been e1733 TPFT, but today with the same details, I got a quote for e1400 -- I registered with the website and then saved this quote.

I dont expect to get insured for another month or two -- if they increase the quote back to 1700 can I use this saved quote (along with ref no) to pay the 1400?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

think it's 28days they hold the quotation valid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭silverwex

Thanks Patrick!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

no probs , I know that's wat my girlfriend was told she got a quote off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

the same happened to me and they said the same thing about it holding!

Advertisement