Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Econometrics Grinds

Options
  • 07-03-2007 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Econometrics Grinds Available for UCD or DIT Students in Their Own Home or College. Experienced Tutor ( 2 years) and Grinds Tutor. Currently a PhD student. Also have experience in many other economics subjects. References etc. on request.

Cost: 30 Euro or negoitable if long term.

Will take genuine students only. That is, I will not be simply getting paid for doing course work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

You posted this in the economics forum too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grace2007

I know. I thought these would be the two best places for people browsing. If this is not allowed I apologise. G.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Know much about Stata? Or logit and probit models etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grace2007

I have taken the following courses:
    Linear Panel Data
    Non Linear Panel Data
    Bayesian
    Productivity
    Discrete Choice

As well as teaching econometrics to undergraduate for 2 years ( covering all the undergraduate course)

I have not thought masters students but have given grinds.

For my own work I use gauss. I am familiar with Stata but prefer to code and as such dont use it. If I was to use a package for students projects I use Limdep or R console for winbugs.

Advertisement