Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results

Options
  • 07-03-2007 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

What is the protocol for accessing your results online in August? Also, is it available in every country with Internet access or is it restricted to Irish users?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

As far as I know, you get a password on a sheet the SEC send you, and the region you access the site should have nothing to do with it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

If you are out of the country you can still access the results server. One thing to keep in mind is that the results are released online at 12noon rather than being available at 9am from your school. Therefore you should try and factor any time difference that applies from 12noon as opposed to 9am.

Also, in case you may need to know, you are also able to accept CAO offers over the CAO website in any part of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

:cool: gonna be living it up in crete by then!!yay!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Thanks. Any idea when the SEC give out that form?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

you can ring them too from another country, what date in August do they come out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

As far as I know, there's no set date for results.... or am I thinking of CAO offers?

Advertisement