Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For people that did not seen RAW yet ( you will thank me for this)

• 07-03-2007 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Raw was good by the way. 'DID NOT SEE' I MEANT TO SAY IN TITLE.

Anyway, in the womens championship match
    when melina and mickie are in the womens dressing room watch out for CANDICE.

I hope sky sports dont cut it on ye. I have watched it on slow motion and normal play and normal play is best. I first watched it on slow-mo cause i wanted to see if she had blinkers on her hooters and she does not. Although she may have painted them skin colour, must check again.

I wonder did candice do this because ashley is on playboy, what do the rest of ye think.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

She gets her tits out alright, but of all the divas, shes the one who does it most often so the sight of them is not perticularly monumental anymore, but yeah, I'd say it was to take ythe shine off Ashleys Playboy shoot. Anyone else notice how bad looking Candice's new nose is? She got a nosejob after Victoria hit her in the face a few months back and doesn't look the same anymore!

That Mickey Melina match though, anyone else think Melina was at fault for Mickey's botched hurracurrana? I know they have real heat, and the look on Mickeys face after the match got me thinking that Melina might have did it on purpose. Mickey was lucky not to badly injure herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Candice is a butherface, that is, everything but her face. She is one of the most unappealing Diva's in years. Long live Sable!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

^ ah come on, Candice ist that bad, especially when compared to Jillian and the likes. That Cherry one is a right Dairygold features though.
    Gimme Maria any day

Aye, there are a few tubs of Dairygold floating around these days, Maria I will agree with you on, would love to see naitch cut a program with her, he's a gas old goon when he is around the divas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

USA Network went black the second Melina put her hand on the towel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

that was probably the repeat because I saw it live and it wasnt blacked out. just want to see it again now :D

It would seem to me that the other girls dont like Ashley and they did this to take the spotlight from her. women are bitches like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

To answer Private message i got
    i sky+ RAW, thats how i could watch it again.

I was very very worried about mickie after the fall, it really looked bad. she was very lucky and i hope she is ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

evad_lhorg wrote:
    that was probably the repeat because I saw it live and it wasnt blacked out. just want to see it again now :D

it wasnt the repeat. USA network are bastards for censoring. remember Edge and Lita's sex celebration. RAW in America went blank before Lita's tit made an appearance while it made a showing on Sky Sports

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I think it's all a conspiracy against William Regal. These women get their tits out on tv and nothing is said by WWE. Regal gets his lad out on a ppv and there's a big apology up on the website within the hour, and parents support groups complaining all over the place

Regal for Playgirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

bring back stacy!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

fatal wrote:

YES. i agree. stacy is perfection

fatal wrote:

Yessss suhhhhh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This new ECW girl Brooke is very nice in my opinion...

Oh yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

This new ECW girl Brooke is very nice in my opinion...

Oh yes

shes no stacy keibler;)

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

stacy's got legs and she knows how to use em ;)

Advertisement