Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Megane Alarm

Options
  • 07-03-2007 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to disable the alarm on a reno megan classic 97reg? According to the manual there should be a place to turn it off in the passenger side glove box but when I looked there has nothing but empty space.

The alarm is going of constantly and killing the battery, it's been getting progressivly worse and now just runs constant. I gave it a jump start at lunch and we just had to let the battery die because the alarm won't turn off. Because we're out the country too, we can't get anyone to call out to us.

I'm preaty sure it's the standard alarm that came with the car the reciever is where the manual said it would be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

If the key isnt in the glovebox its most likely an aftermarket alarm that is just hooked up to th eexisting remote cntral locking.

Advertisement