Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diabetes & Psychological Issues

• 07-03-2007 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a project in college at the minute based on Type 1 diabetes in younger people, and part of the project is a website evaluation. I have to choose 2 websites that look at diabetes from very different viewpoints e.g. website aimed at healthcare professionals versus one aimed at patients. I was thinking for my site aimed at patients I might try diabetes.about.com but I'm struggling to find a site primarily aimed at healthcare providers.

I don't suppose anyone here has come across one at any stage? Just thought I'd ask on the off chance. Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not sure if this fits the bill but worth a peek.

Another here

Whoops another one

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Those second two in particular are amazing, thank you so much! My google skills obviously aren't up to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Heh! I used endocrinologist rather than diabetic professional or similair.

Mike.

Advertisement