Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History regrets

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I usually get's A/B's in my essays and my teacher marks quite hardly, and she's critical where she needs to be.
    I got 79% - B2 in the mock and I was devastated, I adore history and intend to study it in college, but its so difficult to actually study for, I don't know where to start!
    So no regrets.. I really hope I'll get an A in the LC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lilmisskarla

I regret picking history every single day. I'm finding it way too much work, on top of all the other subjects....I've done a really good RSR but I've been discouraged by the fact that I didn't even pass History in the mock....I really regret doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Hell to study for IMO. I just detest actually sitting down to do it, whereas I don't mind sitting down to study any other of my subjects. Our pres were corrected really badly, anyone else find that?? Really bad adding mistakes (62 +24 = 76) and bad correcting made mine go from 62% - 73%!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Kinda regretting taking it up. I've an interest in it - but never really got the whole concept of time management. Project due Wednesday and I'm doing mine today (taking few mins break now btw). I might just have to take 2mor off and do it.
    Today - I got the outline plan - half of extended essay - and sources bit out of the way, so should be grand.

But the course as a whole - our feckin books :mad:

Advertisement