Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 206 + clutch problems

Options
  • 07-03-2007 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi
    last week my wife bought a little runabout which is a 2001 Peugeot 206,1.1 litre with just under 50,000 miles on it . nice tidy little car .
    But when she got it home the reverse gear started giving trouble and 75% of the time would not engage . So went back to the garage and they took it back straight away only to be told the next day the clutch was gone and needed to be replaced which the garage is doing now . We are collecting it tomorrow.
    what i am asking is if this could be a sign of a dodgy gearbox down the road or not or is this normal ????????

Thanks

P.S.forget to check reverse gear when test driving , my fault

Comments

Advertisement