Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tracing Viewers on Bebo

• 07-03-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Just curious here, Im wondering if its possible to check who has been viewing your Bebo page. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I hope not. I like stalking people, including ones I don't like saying hello to. If they knew I was looking at their page, it'd be wierd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Why would you want to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

Is Bebo Free?
    Is the Pope Catholic? Yes. And he’s on Bebo.*

*Possibly.

cool, so theres no way that the people im bebostalking knowing? cool

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

No Im just curious not being anal or creepy. Its like someone having a sneaky peek in your window, you dont really care coz its harmless but you'd like to know all the same. Besides, its interesting to know who's taking an interest, if you get my drift...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

How about asking the Bebo support?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Nope you can't. Although it is the opinion of several web security experts (and me) that there certainly should be the option to see who has recently viewed your page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I thought anyone who had a Bebo account and looked at another profile instantly added themselves as "Bestestestestest Best Frendz0rs!£^-^!" anyway?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Nope you can't. Although it is the opinion of several web security experts (and me) that there certainly should be the option to see who has recently viewed your page.

Before they give the option of seeing who's viewed your page, they should really have the option of some help/support page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Mackleton wrote:
    No Im just curious not being anal or creepy. Its like someone having a sneaky peek in your window, you dont really care coz its harmless but you'd like to know all the same. Besides, its interesting to know who's taking an interest, if you get my drift...

I'd be freaked if I saw someone taking a peek in my window. When you make a bebo account (and set it as public) you are allowing anyone and everyone to look at it. If you put a window in your house, it's not for the same reason.

• Advertisement

Ya I know when you put stuff on the net its gonna get seen, but Im talking bout people I know, I dont give a toss about strangers lookin at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

What in the jiminny cricket does that mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

You can check who's been viewing your bebo page here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

theres also Trackzor.com; put the button on your page and it will log the IP of anyone who comes on to it. Its a little tricky because they keep it slightly anonymous: but it has a shallow lurning curve: you can label the IPs once theyve been logged once.

Daddio you posted a link for a jazz site......Or am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Mackleton wrote:
    Daddio you posted a link for a jazz site......Or am I missing something?
    Jazz is all you need man. Forget about that bebo lark. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Locked by meeee. This isn't the Bebo Support forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Or how about we just forget about bebo, full stop.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement