Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pellet storage accessories?

Options
  • 07-03-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

i am nearly finished building a diy wood pellet store and was wondering where to get the cam lock for the delivery truck. local hardware doesnt have it.
    also what way did people arange their airvent for the air to escape.

cheers
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

Hi power in cork and dublin have camlock fittings if you could have outlet pipe directed outside building it would help keep dust down

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lastbuilders

Maybe the boiler supplier has them. that is where I sourced mine a few months ago.

Lastbuilders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 audizerstoren

Not sure if this relates to the delivery system ie the connection for the hose/pipe from the lorry?

if what you are looking for is this fitting dont buy it down here ..i priced the same fitting here and up north...the north was approx 1/4 to 1/2 the southern price!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,163 ✭✭✭10-10-20

pdeery wrote:
    i am nearly finished building a diy wood pellet store and was wondering where to get the cam lock for the delivery truck. local hardware doesnt have it.
    also what way did people arange their airvent for the air to escape.

cheers
    P

Photos please!

Advertisement