Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE - k750i - o2 internet settings

• 08-03-2007 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

hi im on o2 - speak easy and i was wondering if some one could tell me how to set this up....i know theres a thread on the actual settings but i was looking for a blow by blow account on how to set-up the internet profile and then gsm and gprs!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

thanks but when i click on wap i get this

Mobile Internet (WAP)
    To use mobile internet services, you must install WAP settings in your phone, and your network subscription must support this service.:p

lol.........i'll try o2.ie
    i tried sending out the settungs in a text but it didnt arrive.

abcxyz123 wrote:
    thanks but when i click on wap i get this

Mobile Internet (WAP)
    To use mobile internet services, you must install WAP settings in your phone, and your network subscription must support this service.:p

lol.........i'll try o2.ie
    i tried sending out the settungs in a text but it didnt arrive.
    prbably a stupid question but did you put in the right number, e.g. +353871234567 (i mean you leave out the 0 in 087)

and did you get to the page where you have to enter the letters that appear on-screen

lol....i did that +35386000000 like that, and then it came up
    'Confirmation Your settings have been successfully sent to your phone'.
    but never came, nor did they when i tried my friends number!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I just did it yesterday and it arrived in a couple of seconds. In fact, they sent me it twice every time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

abcxyz123 wrote:
    lol....i did that +35386000000 like that, and then it came up
    'Confirmation Your settings have been successfully sent to your phone'.
    but never came, nor did they when i tried my friends number!!:p

Put in your own number
    Not the message centre number

whisht wrote:
    Put in your own number
    Not the message centre number
    i assume he was just giving that number as an example

abcxyz123, try it from a different computer. sometimes firewalls and stuff can block the messages from sending

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

abcxyz123, try it from a different computer. sometimes firewalls and stuff can block the messages from sending

the firewall on his computer isn't going to stop the SE server sending out the message..the fireall would stop him getting to the Se server in the first place

mossym wrote:
    the firewall on his computer isn't going to stop the SE server sending out the message..the fireall would stop him getting to the Se server in the first place
    i was using a firewall as an example. in work i can't send settings to phones because of some setting on the network. i don't know what the setting is so i just call it the firewall. it says it sent but it doesn't the same way it did for him, which is why i suggested he use a different computer

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

might be wrong, but if you're sending the settings from the SE website, that has nothing to do with your network does it? that server has nothing to do with your netwrk,so if you can reach it at all it should be okay..

not arguing, i jjust thought that's the way it should work...strange..

mossym wrote:
    might be wrong, but if you're sending the settings from the SE website, that has nothing to do with your network does it? that server has nothing to do with your netwrk,so if you can reach it at all it should be okay..

not arguing, i jjust thought that's the way it should work...strange..
    i thought so too but apparently not. i've had to phone customer care and get them to go to the site and send the message .it never works for me but always works for them

yes i just gave that number as an example!!!
    im sending them from the o2 website aswell, a lot of ye mentiened SE.
    ill just ring 1747 or whatever that support number is.........
    thanks

try putting someone else's sim card in your phone. not the friend whose phone it didn't work on either. i was trying to put settings on someones phone before and the settings wouldn't arrive so i put my sim in his phone and sent them to my own number. they arrived and i put his sim back in and he was away

Advertisement