Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed: quiet keyboard

Options
  • 08-03-2007 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a keyboard pounder. I need a much quieter usb keyboard - this Logitech one makes far too much noise when I'm tapping away at night/on the phone[1].

I'm considering the "MS Media Centre" keyboard and "The Virtually Indestructible Keyboard" - hoping for some other recommendations .

1. "Hit the keys more gently" suggestion will result in a sitewide ban :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

"Hit the keys more gently":D na only jokn.

i am i had 1 of them ms keyboards and they were silent enough but i found them crap to type on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

You can get rubber keyboards on ebay (like the old spectrum 48K keyboards, except they fold up). I considered getting one until I was no longer able to play games at night because of real life.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I am also a keyboard thumper. I can't help it, its my micro skills. I recently bought a Das keyboard, so I'm about to be beaten with it and thrown out onto the street, don't get one of these.

There's this thing, but it's very ugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

I bought THIS Logitech KB a while back and it is very quiet...at least it is when I don't bang on it with both fists :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement