Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lecturer's timtables?

Options
  • 08-03-2007 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need to hunt down one of my lecturers tomorrow to ask him a few questions I have about an assignment. I'm pretty sure I have come across lecturer timetables on the ucd.ie website by accident before. Anybody know how to find them?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

You may be able to access their timetable by viewing their calendar on UCD connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Keep in mind their teaching timetables won't give you an accurate picture of their actual timetables. If they change their office hour, have a meeting, have an appointment somewhere etc. it probably won't be up. Just ring their extension from one of the phones on campus, leave a message with your number and send them an e-mail. You could always stalk them if they don't reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

I needed a logon for a program in second year, i emailed, phoned, left notes under the door and on the door i finally managed to track down this guy in april, he was a postgrad, his excuse was he was really busy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

There are no lecturer timetables available, to my knowledge. Lectures are arranged in house. As mentioned above e-mail the lecturer to arrange an appointment.

Advertisement