Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Tuniq Tower

Options
  • 08-03-2007 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

It was asked in another thread and got no replies so I'm gonna ask it again here. Its something I have been trying to get my hands on for a while now with no luck. I don't want to get it off overclockers and pay nearly the same price again for P&P. So where in Ireland can you buy a Tuniq Tower or online with cheap delivery. Or if someone has a spare one lying round maybe they wanna sell :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

cant get 1 in ireland i think.only in england my firend.cheack ocuk they may chage like 5pounds for it to be shiped or 24pounds:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

As my incoherent friend tried to say.

They are not on sale in ireland. I called into peats on the way home last night and they never heard of it...

So there are a few places to get it in the uk:

www.overclockers.co.uk
    www.scan.co.uk

There are a few others, but my mind has gone blank, and thats all i can think of sorry :(

Advertisement