Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Q for parents - where do you buy your kids clothes?

• 08-03-2007 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Just wondering what style and where you buy your kids clothes.

My daughter is nearly 14 so she picks most of her clothes now but when she was younger I loved Adams and Next and pretty much bought most of her clothes there. I also loved Benetton too. She also had a pair of doc martins in every colour when she was young, my favourite ones were the silver ones which were so cute. Penneys was great for cheap stuff to mess around in too.

For my son who's 4 and a half (the half is very important!) I buy most of his clothes in Next, Adams and Pumpkin Patch. I'm also very happy to be seeing the back of those pastel colours for boys. For the summer they have lots of lovely combat stuff in Adams which I've just bought and they're gorgeous. I love jeans with a bit of a flare on the end & can't stand tight jeans at the end. He also always has to have a pair of total 90's which I love. My daughter thinks I don't dress him sporty enough. Lately I've found Dunnes and Penneys to have similar stuff (& much cheaper) to Next which is great. Penneys are great too for socks & underwear.

Also for those with younger boys they have a lovely new range of Thomas the Tank Engine in Adams.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i'd be much the same as you really. i have a 5 yr old daugher and i buy her clothes in Adams, next, Dunnes, have really nice things at the moment, pennys (great for socks and underwear..like you said)
    Her having a school uniform is very handy..she doesnt go through half as much clothes as she used to.

Advertisement