Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone remember Treats

• 08-03-2007 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Following on from the Vice Versa thread, which I didn't want to hijack, do anyone remember Treats. They were around in the early/mid 90's & were in a blue bag similar to what a bag of Minstrels come in. They were a ball shape with a kind've toffee/fudgey centre with a cripsy shell like what's on the outside of Minstrels and they were devine. Anyone else remember these :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i dont remember them at all!

ar they kinda similar to toffee sweets in the bag with loads of different types, like the malteaser, toffee, coffee, orange...i can't remember what they're called though!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hmm... You're not referring to the solid balls of Dairy Milk, are you?

Or else the ones Malteaser! is referring to. They were great! Like Revels, but no crappy orange and coffee ones!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Malteaser! wrote:
    i dont remember them at all!

ar they kinda similar to toffee sweets in the bag with loads of different types, like the malteaser, toffee, coffee, orange...i can't remember what they're called though!

Revels my friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Revels, thats the name i was thinking of! thats what im imagining treats to be like!!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Faith wrote:
    Hmm... You're not referring to the solid balls of Dairy Milk, are you?

Or else the ones Malteaser! is referring to. They were great! Like Revels, but no crappy orange and coffee ones!

They're def not the Dairy milk ones.

They were exactly like Revels toffee ones i.e. the exact same centre but had a crispy shell, basically revels toffee centre with minstrels shell. They were only around for a while so thats why people don't remember them. Nobody seems to remember them :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

your not thinking of poppets are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

YES! I remember Treats. They were gorgeous, I had forgotten all about them, I wonder why they stopped making them, they were gorgeous!

Advertisement