Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graw 2

• 08-03-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone seen GRAW 2 for sale today? Hopefully somewhere is selling it early because it got released today in England.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

No you won't have it by Thursday from Play as it takes a week to 2 weeks to arrive. Been playing it the last few days and it's good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Sorry, i meant to ask is there any shops around Dublin selling it today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

reviews of it popping up.
    got a 9.2 on teamxbox

average so far on gamerankings is 90.6%

You could buy it yesterday in virgin game and hmv !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i was'nt going to pick it up but i'v been hearing good things about it , anyone know where to pick it up for under €60 around the blanch area ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Waylander24

I did the first few missions today. Really enjoyed it. Havent played online yry but I will sometime over the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

I got my xbox at christmas and only a few days ago got xbox live. Its great, but Im just wondering is the GRAW 2 multiplayer demo woth downloading? Or are there any other superior demos to download atm?

GRAW 1 was great on splitscreen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

I did the first few missions today. Really enjoyed it. Havent played online yry but I will sometime over the weekend.

i echo that... great little game, really easy to get the hang of, but difficult to master. particularly when you have several cross com options...

trying to control UAV, mule AND a team of no-hopers?! they should be paying me for this ****.. :D
    Clover wrote:
    i was'nt going to pick it up but i'v been hearing good things about it , anyone know where to pick it up for under €60 around the blanch area ?.

Umm, its 59.99 in most places? Everywhere in Swords anyway. Dont pay more than that for it.. feckin ripoffs..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Picked this up on Friday. I'm loving it. Hands down beats Gears Of War, IMO, and I've yet to find a problem with it :)

Haven't had a chance to try the multiplayer yet, though, so we'll see how that turns out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,269 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

only played the first couple of missions so far, finished up the the first helicopter run (great fun!)

Haven't ghad a chance to play the multiplayer yet - went to have a go on it last night, but couldn't find a game in time.

Got it for €10 plus PDZ and OverG in gamestop, good deal imo, haven't played PDZ in about a year, and OverG is one of the worst games i have ever bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Tauren,

How about a multiplayer game later? Add me, v1rg1l.

Good deal in Gamestop btw, I must do that with some of my games, I tend to finish them quite quickly, and if I dont like the multiplayer, I should just get rid of em..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 streetryder

looks way better than 1st game better gameplay and enemies dont play by the rules lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

picked this up today in gamestop for €59.99 , better than the harvey norman's price of €70 i saw it for yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Question... How different is this from GRAW. I really enjoyed it when it first came out, played a tonne of it, but having subsequently played Vegas I find GRAW, and the demo for 2, a bit jaded? Is the full game much different from the demo, and would you guys recommend it to someone who's jumped ship to another Tom Clancy franchise:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Playing the Multiplayer and Single Player demo today and it really is nice, love the campaign mode and the new weapons are really cool. Especially like the claymores. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Love the game. Practically done with Single Player, but I've just started getting into multi, though I do have the elusive Ultimate Defender achievement after a great run with a few guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

i think it's predecessor was harder - cleared graw 2 last weekend!
    there seems to be an awful lot of campers online - so used to rb6lv, can't get the hang of shooting/moving at the same time and the dirty camping b@st@rds keep getting me!
    it's a pretty game, but a waste of money imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I've been playing online for the 2 days straight practically, and I've seen little camping. Granted I'm playing Player matches, where assholes tend to be less obvious than Ranked.

Just got yesterday havent went near multiplayer yet .Much better then graw1 so far .The enviorment graphics are top notch and the cover system is lot less hit and miss then the last one .Id agree with above it is easier .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

graw 2 hates my xbox. the game crashes non stop playing it. looking at the 16 page thread on the ubi forums, looks like im not alone anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Hi, does anyone want to sell me there copy of GRAW 2 if you dont play it?

Cheers

Advertisement