Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Boards.TV for ever

Options
  • 08-03-2007 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Anyway, was logging on for the first time in a while and I saw that I was made a mod over there (thanks) but also banned for ever for no reason. I'm assuming a wrong button was pressed somewhere can it be un-pressed?

For ever sort of makes me feel like Lex Luthor. Should I live in a tunnel with a fat sidekick and a sexy assistant? Anyone want to volunteer for this onerous task?

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

looking now.

Should be ok now.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Now when I log in it says "thank you for logging in" and then says "you do not have permission to access that page" when i try to see my pm's.

Just had a look again, it seems to be fine, could you try clearing your browser cache, log out of boards.tv, close any browser windows you have open and log back in again.

Tried all that, now its back to "Permanently Banned, no reason" window.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry to poke my nose in, I went into View Your Profile and clicked Lift Ban (even though you weren't in the Banned Group), see if it stays this time but I think Vexorg has to add you to the Moderators group again.

I'll try it now, see what happens.

Ruu wrote:
    Sorry to poke my nose in, I went into View Your Profile and clicked Lift Ban (even though you weren't in the Banned Group), see if it stays this time but I think Vexorg has to add you to the Moderators group again.

Thats exactly what's happened Ruu.

I'll PM Vexrog over there.

Thanks.

Advertisement