Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a rifle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Kramer wrote:
    Congrats man :) . Did you buy new/locally or pick one up 2nd hand?
    Great iron sights on the Lux but I, unfortunately, never really got used to using them.

[just noticed my post count................el diablo :)]

I had an air rifle I wasn't using and I traded it in and got a brand new lux without having to hand over any money so I was quite pleased as the second hand value of air rifles is sh1te.

I will definitely be trying the iron sights on the Lux first just to get used to the rifle, will then lob the scope on there for some crow and bunny fun. looking forward to getting the license sorted for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Hey Vegeta , how much was the Lux retailing for back then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Hey Vegeta , how much was the Lux retailing for back then ?

I am not 100% sure due to how long ago it was but I think it was about 400 quid give or take 10 euro.

It is an accurate little rifle but with hindsigh I wish I got one with the straight stock.

Must do some work on my one actually as the .22lr is a great little round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

http://www.ruger.com/products/1022TargetTactical/index.html

personally this would be my choice I think, an endless array of aftermarket stuff available for the 10/22, not threaded but that's easy overcome.
    It comes with a bipod but it's the non swivel type, which is a no no.

Advertisement