Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd wow delivery

Options
  • 08-03-2007 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Has anyone had any problems with delivery from cd wow. I ordered a matrix box set over a month ago and they still havent sent it.
    I emailed them and they said it was a problem with their supplier and that they would contact the supplier to see how long it would take.
    i then emailed again a few days later and they then said that the supplier should have it "early next week."
    Early next week has been and gone and the item still says pending dispatch. i have asked them how long it will take now and have not recieved a reply.
    what should i do?
    just get a refund and take my business elsewhere?
    am i able to get a refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

KC81 wrote:
    Has anyone had any problems with delivery from cd wow. I ordered a matrix box set over a month ago and they still havent sent it.
    I emailed them and they said it was a problem with their supplier and that they would contact the supplier to see how long it would take.
    i then emailed again a few days later and they then said that the supplier should have it "early next week."
    Early next week has been and gone and the item still says pending dispatch. i have asked them how long it will take now and have not recieved a reply.
    what should i do?
    just get a refund and take my business elsewhere?
    am i able to get a refund?

If they haven't dispatched it it's worth a try telling them to cancel it. I've noticed that before when an item is out of stock - they keep emailing u that u have to wait until a later date. Once it's dispatched you've to wait up to 8 working days for delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

ye it has happened to me a few times before. they don't actually have the item in stock but are waiting for it from their supplier. THey shouldn't let you buy it if they don't have it in stock like play.com. it can go on for weeks. But they don't seem to have a problem cancelling the order and getting a refund. Just tell them you need the item asap and cant wait any longer so you will have to look elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i was waiting for ages for one dvd but before and after that i have had no problems with delivery, did you check the status of your order on the cdwow site to make sure it wasnt cancelled by mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Has happened to me a few times as well. Tell them to cancel it (don't even need to give them a reason) and they usually have it cancelled and refunded within a few hours.

Advertisement