Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

you know its an addiction when.....

Options
  • 08-03-2007 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

.......your downs stairs watching the match and since the laptop is too slow to run the game you remote access the pc upstairs to play fm2007!! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

step away from the laptop, slowly put the game back in the box and walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

you know your addicted when.........
    You see a player playing for some strange country in the world cup, and announce that "I've signed him on my Blackburn save on FM, he'll score you 30+ a season"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

you know your addicted when.........
    You see a player playing for some strange country in the world cup, and announce that "I've signed him on my Blackburn save on FM, he'll score you 30+ a season"
    That sounds uncomfortably familiar!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

you know you addicted when you tell your wife or girlfriend she's getting too old at 32 and you're transfer listing her and replacing her with a 17 year old Brazilian talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Pure Cork

You know you're addicted when you watch a real match and start questioning why the manager isn't playing somebody who isn't even at the club!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

you know you're addicted when you start spouting that the current manager needs to buy talented gems that nobody has heard of and only exist in the game

Advertisement