Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Transit Fan Belt

Options
  • 08-03-2007 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi Folks,

Can anybody recommend a garage in Dublin, preferably in Lucan area that would be able to fit a fan belt to a 2000 reg ford transit...the blighter just snapped on the way home!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkie1

hey
    i just had my ford serviced near the red cow roundabout at the end of monastery road in clondalkin- on the side coming from clondalkin village to red cow- before ibis hotel- they were ok too
    Called lillis o donnell, tel 594311

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

DIY job. Simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 dbre01

Cheers for that Pinkie, I managed to get a guy in Blanchardstown, all sorted for €60.

Henry I agree with you, It's a simple DIY job... now that I know what needs to be loosened off to allow the belts on, you learn something new everyday!

Cheers,

d.

Advertisement