Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pres

• 08-03-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

omg i thought the pres were so easier then all the teachers where describing them.what ye think?
    anyone no when we get the pre results?:confused:
    what did ye think was the easiest test by far?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

daveo55 wrote:
    omg i thought the pres were so easier then all the teachers where describing them.what ye think?
    anyone no when we get the pre results?:confused:
    what did ye think was the easiest test by far?

ah, they were handy compared to what i tought they would be!!
    we did ours before the midterm and got irish back last thursday and maths back last friday, nothing this week yet tough!!

easiest was clearly cspe!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

you get your pres as soon as the teachers or exam company[whichever way your school does it] corrects them

Advertisement