Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote NiGHTS

Options
  • 09-03-2007 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭

Vote NiGHTS.
    Just do it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Bah... Samba de Amigo for the Wii please!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Streets of Rage, d'uh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

you're both so very wrong....

Then again, considering that sega have gone out of their way to do the most backward ass retarded things to the sonic franchise, maybe NiGHTS is best left alone. Before they make Emo nights, with a gun......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Virtua cop on wii.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Saw this earlier via 1up but couldn't pick between Street's of Rage and NiGHTs.

SoR could go horribly wrong if bumped up to current-gen whereas NiGHTs could only be awesome. Hrm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Sor if they stay with the side scrolling beat em up and just make everything look realistic. Dont be so hard on saga they did a great job of updating the outrun franchise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

God Hand does an excellent job of "being" Streets of Rage 3D. I reckon Sega could pull it off.

But come on. Samba de Amigo with the Wii remote. It's a no-brainer!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Where the hell is Panzer Dragoon!

I voted Nights but Samba de amigo was tempting. I'd say Sega would make a ballox of SoR. They could make it like Yakuza and it wouldn't be so bad but it just wouldn't be SoR. I'd say people would be more than happy with a game similar to the originals and the franchise is strong enough to carry the game above the idiots that would rate it low due to it being old school.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Where the hell is Panzer Dragoon!

Just what I was going to ask. Wouldn't mind a new Burning Rangers either. And Flicky? Who wants more of that rubbish?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Where the hell is Panzer Dragoon![sic]
    On Xbox ;)
    Hey -- it had its chance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Panzer dragoon has seen better days dosnt play nearly as good now that the graphics dont impress the way they used to.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kristok wrote:
    Panzer dragoon has seen better days dosnt play nearly as good now that the graphics dont impress the way they used to.

Panzer Dragoon and Zwei have aged although Zwei is still fun. However Panzer Dragoon Saga is still a hugely impressive RPG that is way ahead of it's time with features that other RPG developers still haven't picked up on, best game ever imo. Panzer Dragoon Orta was absolutely fantastic and the best thing on the xbox. Damn those Halo playing idiots that ignored it. They deserve their generic FPS boredom.

Advertisement