Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Weekend in Galway

Options
  • 09-03-2007 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I know you've seen this title so many times!! :D I've searched the Galway City forum and found lots of mixed views on pubs/clubs and the only strip club there!! :D (Is it really that bad!!)

It seems Cuba is the most popular night club. The Kings Head gets a lot of mention too. (So, my cousin must be doing something right up there!!!) :D

The one thing I haven't found is late bars.
    Can anyone recommend some late bars in Galway city centre please?

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tmalmbrt

Victoria, Quays, Kings Head, Front Door all stay serving till 1.30 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Deffo on the Kings Head....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Living Room is a really good late bar. And the clientele ain't to bad either!!! ;)
    Cuba is defo not the place to go if your on a stag!! If your def on for a club Karma might be a better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Massimos and Roisin on Dominic street
    Not great for stags though Kings is your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

shapez wrote:
    Hi Folks,

I know you've seen this title so many times!! :D I've searched the Galway City forum and found lots of mixed views on pubs/clubs and the only strip club there!! :D (Is it really that bad!!)

this IS boards.ie, whinging about a place is what keps most of us sane. i'm sure you'd have a great time no matter where you end up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Depending on what end of town your drinking id recommend Massimos if your down west and Living Room if your around quay st,you'll get a drink in both up until 2 o clock.Who cares what the place is like at that hour when all you want is a drink.;)

Advertisement