Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Achievement Problem

• 09-03-2007 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I think there's a bug in World Snooker Championship 2007 with some of the achievements. One of them is if you rank 48th or better you get 10 pts., and if you rank 38th of better you get 10pts., I'm ranked 31st and haven't got any of the achievements.
    Who would I contact regarding this? Microsoft/Blade Interactive or Sega? :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I'd contact Microsoft if I were you. Their customer service should be geared up to either resolve the issue or point you in the right direction.

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

"Get a world ranking of 48 or better in Snooker championship mode."

You have to meet the exact condition. Are you playing championship mode? Is there different kind of rankings? Maybe one rank has reached 31 but your world ranking hasnt. There's two conditions for this achievement: World Rank and Championship Mode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

GStormcrow wrote:
    "Get a world ranking of 48 or better in Snooker championship mode."

You have to meet the exact condition. Are you playing championship mode? Is there different kind of rankings? Maybe one rank has reached 31 but your world ranking hasnt. There's two conditions for this achievement: World Rank and Championship Mode

I've only really played Championship Mode. I'm pretty sure I'm due those Achievements, but, I'll have another good later at my stats and make sure I'm not missing something before I ring MS.

...unless it's with online play, but it doesn't state that in the achievement details. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The phrasing makes it sound like online to me, like your online ranking, but I haven't played that game....

[edit] Just did a wee bit of searching for you, perhaps this helps:
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17162

koneko wrote:
    The phrasing makes it sound like online to me, like your online ranking, but I haven't played that game....

[edit] Just did a wee bit of searching for you, perhaps this helps:
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17162

I haven't played online yet so I'm not sure if there's an online ranking system, I didn't think there was. I'll check it out later.

Thanks for the replies lads!!

• Advertisement

I discovered what the problem was...I have to complete the Snooker Championship mode in FULL before I get the achievements. I was roughly half way through the snooker season and decided I'll try Pool for a change, I went back to play the snooker championship mode and I was back at the start of the season. I couldn't believe. I still get to keep my trophies and unlocks but I think it's stupid if you leave a season half way through you lose your progress and have to start again. It took me ages to work through it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 streetryder

yeh if you have problems you would be better of asking xbox hotline aswell as that many people are having problems with other achievements in different games

I discovered the online ranking system is different to the World Ranking system. I'll just have to work through the season again :(

Advertisement