Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase

Options
  • 09-03-2007 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

HI All,
    i've heard the ads on the Radio saying that Homebase are having a 10% sale this wkend, but can anyone tell me where there are homebases?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

seaner wrote:
    HI All,
    i've heard the ads on the Radio saying that Homebase are having a 10% sale this wkend, but can anyone tell me where there are homebases?

Thanks!

there is a new big one at Ballymum just off the junction 5 of the M50, and there is one in Drogheda - but if you type in "homebase" on goldenpages.ie it will bring up all their locations

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

In Dublin, Nass Road, Rathfarnham and Santry. I don't know the one in Ballymun, it's not listed on the Homebase website yet.

Also, Derry, Belfast, Omagh, Longford, Sligo listed on the website.

www.homebase.co.uk

The storelocator isn't very good, they should have a dedicated dropdown list for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

r3nu4l wrote:
    In Dublin, Nass Road, Rathfarnham and Santry. I don't know the one in Ballymun, it's not listed on the Homebase website yet.

Santry one has been closed a while, presumably they're transferring the business to Ballymun

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Borzoi wrote:
    Santry one has been closed a while, presumably they're transferring the business to Ballymun

Nice to see that they keep the storeloactor up to date then :rolleyes: Good call :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Borzoi wrote:

its a nice big one! in an industrial estate called gullivers travels or something mad like that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

seaner wrote:
    HI All,

Thanks!

Expensive place - even with 10% off

Stay away from it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

thanks for all the replies - and cheers on the heads up on the santry one - i probably would have headed there!!

Yeah i know they can be expensive, but worth a look.

Thanks

all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

I picked up 9 bags (80 ltrs) of bark this morning (15 euros for 3 bags) ..... all less 10% ...... My normal supplier is 6.99 per bag :(

..... it's a Homebase own brand and it's good stuff as well ..... :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

homebase is pricy, but it always has special offers on and you can fetch some really good bargains from time to time..

Advertisement