Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cost of PPC agencies?

• 09-03-2007 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience of dealing with online marketing / PPC agencies in this country? I'm interested in finding out what they charge and how their pricing is structured. Do they charge initial consultation fees? Do they charge per hour? If so, what's the hourly rate? Or do they charge a percentage of your click costs, and if so, what's the percentage? How long after the initial set up of the campaign do they continue to work for you, tweaking, reporting etc, and are their costs reduced over this period to reflect that it requires less work than the initial campaign research & build?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭RedCardinal

I work on the organic side so I don't have firsthand experience, but often you will pay a % of the click costs. I imagine 15% wouldn't be too far off the mark.

I doubt you will find that fee coming down over time though. If you're in it for the long term then I would seriously consider SEO alongside PPC.

Advertisement