Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing teacher Galway city

Options
  • 09-03-2007 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am trying to find a singing teacher in Galway city, anybody out there got names and contact numbers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

No I don't, but when you find one can you let me know, I'll be needing one when I move over soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Im about to move to Galway and I asked my singing teacher in Limerick if she knew anyone in Galway. She is very clued in to whats going on around the country and she says there are no singing teachers in Galway, or at least noone who has made a name for themselves :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

As a child, I was packed off to Noreen Wheelan O'Toole in Renmore. Very friendly. She probably trains adults also.

She trained Marc Roberts, a DJ/presenter/singer on local radio station. Apologies I don't have her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Aye, my brother went to Noreen for a while. I'm also going to a vocal coach in Knocknacarra, she's fantastic, but I doubt she'd appreciate it if I went whoring her around here. I'll check when I'm out to her on wednesday, and get back here.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Aura

I believe the woman who directs the Galway Gospel Choir also does voice training but I don't have contact details...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Cool that gives me a couple of avenues to try.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Hah, that's the same woman who's teaching me.

Advertisement