Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat dates?

Options
  • 09-03-2007 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when the repeats are due to be on? Cos I wanna buy a Lowlands ticket but can't if I'll be sitting repeats during the festival.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

They won't be announced until after the results come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Or you could try actually looking on the nuim site...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ah shitcakes!
    They begin on the 15th and Lowlands is 17-19th. Woe is me! God Damn you Cultural Criticism!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 My_Dog_Says_Hi

65 in culutral criticism :D but I hate english so I'm derdropping it! And english repeats are usuallly the exact same as the original exam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ya see I got a 0 in the exam :( Just sat there twiddling my thumbs as I had done no study. My own fault really. And Lowlands looked so good an all...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Oh yea im not alone repeating subjects!!

Got 30% in maths and got <40% in another subject...did sweet fcuk all for both!!

Advertisement