Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing Accounts of other companies

Options
  • 09-03-2007 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Does anyone know who I can contact to give me information on irish business'? I really just need to know the size of the operation, turnover etc.
    Any ideas appreciated!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

loodles wrote:
    Does anyone know who I can contact to give me information on irish business'? I really just need to know the size of the operation, turnover etc.
    Any ideas appreciated!:D

The file accounts of Small (and to a lesser extent Medium ones) tell SFA about a business.

That being said if you go onto www.cro.ie and do a company search you can then pay €2.50 per document filed.

Basically all you will find out about a small company is the gross profit, expenses and net profit.

You could try to work it back from there but it would be guesswork and un reliable.

PM me if you think you need help

Advertisement