Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-cast concrete sheds

Options
  • 09-03-2007 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

We need an extra room, Mr. Annieee needs it for a music studio so we've been looking at these concrete sheds that come in slabs - anybody know what I'm on about?? We thought about shomeras (too expensive), wood cabins (not secure enough and too expensive) and these concrete sheds look secure and sturdy and are fairly cheap. We're on a budget, you may have guessed.

Does anyone have one of these? Where did you get it? How much for a 10' by 16'? Is it possible to insulate and soundproof them? What are the pros and cons? Just want to research them before we commit.

Any input, suggestions grateful.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Pm me and I will give you a number for a person that may be able to help you,

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭annieee

bump

Advertisement