Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitter in Charlesland

Options
  • 09-03-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

I hope someone can help me I am in urgent need of a babysitter for tomorrow night. If anyone has a number of a reputable babysitter that they could PM me I would be very very very grateful. :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Paula Collins

Hi,

I have just joined this forum and am looking for babysitting jobs!
    I live in Greystones and am free tomorrow evening- if your still looking for someone send me a message!

PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whiteLily

I just join the forum. I just move to Kilminchy, Portloaise. Will be here for vacation at the same time earning extra for me to travel. I was working in Tumble Tots before ( children charactor building company or you can visit the website: www.tumbletots.com) and i am a private tutor in my country in Malaysia. I can speak good Chinese and English. I will be staying here till end of Sept. If anyone is looking for a babysitter, please feel free to give me a call [please use PM - Mod]. Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

whiteLily wrote: »
    I just join the forum. I just move to Kilminchy, Portloaise.

how are you going to babysit in Greystones if you are living in Portlaoise? You might want to look at a map...

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

There is a number for a babysitter in the handy numbers thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭geem

loyatemu wrote: »
    how are you going to babysit in Greystones if you are living in Portlaoise? You might want to look at a map...

You might want to be less rude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

geem if you have a problem with a mod take it to pm.

Take that as a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Greentrees

Great idea to start a babysitter thread.. hopefull we'll get a few numbers with board references!

Advertisement