Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete Kitserver

Options
  • 09-03-2007 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://files.filefront.com/kitserverrar/;6891195;;/fileinfo.html

300MB expands to 400mb includes All Complete kits for everyone, 1600 balls :confused: loads of faces, all premiership stadiums and loads of shiny boots.

Back up your own kitserver GDB, will post a guide for dummies on how to install later with pictures.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Extract to C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\

So that it has this exact structure

C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\kitserver

It should look like this

dummy1.JPG

Click on Setup to Attach Kitserver to your PES6.exe, it will find it if you have everything in that folder structure.

To use press R1 R2 at kit select, press SELECT to change from kits to stadiums to balls. I have bootserver set as random so if you want certain boots for certain players figure it out from the manual. There is a manual in that folder i just summing up the basics.

kdjac

KITS

dummy2.JPG

BALLS

dummy3.JPG

OPTIONS

dummy4.JPG

STADIUMS

dummy5.JPG

Select
    moves you from 1 to 4 R1 R2 changes the choices.

Kitserver is easy to use and it can do a lot more like enable HD resolution on HD tvs or increase the texture depth to make the game stunningly gorgeous.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Nice guide, KdjaCL.

The real stadiums looks excellent! Although, wouldn't mind having a HD screen to play them on :)

Its cracking on the Tv just i could do witha wireless KB as i cant type when i on the couch playing :D

Will add a guide to add new kits and stadiums in a bit from evo web and other websites, these kits arent HD, i waiting for more before i add them in but it be just an incremental update and new map file.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭graham13

Looks nice.Any chance of a Dummies Dummies guide.:D .I'm a auld lad so dont understand alot about extracting and that.Ive downloaded it.I;m lost now after that:o

• Advertisement

Install www.winrar.com , when installed right click on it and EXTRACT to C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\ the follow the above guide.

Kitserver runs on your PC only, what you set is what you see, so you can change kits but the other guy will not see them, only what he has on his pc, think of it as an overlay for the game.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I've been running that for ages with the HD stuff as well.

Are you running the latest superpatch ? damn tasty, be careful playing with LOD :) you don't want a team of baldies

Dont use superpatch, i only use kitserver much better way of installing and using. Superpatch has good sounds but i pay music when im playing :D kitserver also enables 1920x1080.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭trevufc

KdjaCL wrote:
    Dont use superpatch, i only use kitserver much better way of installing and using. Superpatch has good sounds but i pay music when im playing :D kitserver also enables 1920x1080.

kdjac

so while you were at that you might have forgotten the putstanding patch for pro evo 6 on ps2 perhaps??? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

been playing with this for a few days now and the club crests are all gone for the English teams except those who were there originally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

I'm running the Evolution Patch v1.1 myself, and I've all LOD's set full running at 1920x1200 :D

I've a scoreboard patch installed which could potentially be pretty cool, but a few of the scoreboard images are poorly designed / converted, especially when running at a high resolution. I'm going to look into have a crack at this myself soon enough, I reckon!

Anyone else running any scoreboard patches? Any suggestions / advice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 TGE

Just installed Kitserver today, and would really love some help with PES6 editing. I've figured everything out with the kits, but I really want to get rid of those stupid unlicensed teams and players.

How do I change team crests to their originals?

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

better off going there for editing stuff.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 TGE

I cant start threads there.

The crest thing is basically figured out. I just downloaded the option file from http://www.freewebs.com/milanistamikeof/index.htm. I installed the Superpatch earlier, but I didnt like it at all, and removed it.

However, it did have some nice features. I'm really out of my depth with this stuff, and that's why I'm asking. There are two things, one feature carried by each of the above mentioned mods, that I'd like to maintain:

Player name above moving player
    And, auto player select

They're easy to change, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

is there a way to get the kits and balls on the 360 or is it pc only?

Advertisement